1. How does it fee to live in a big house with a small family?
2. Do you have a lot of work to do and is it scary?
3. What do you do when you get to be by yourself?
3. When your wife goes to work and your children go to school, do you get bored?
4. Do you have a game room?
5. Did you pardon a turkey this year? Did your turkey have a name? Did you keep it for a pet?
6. Do you think you are a good president?
7. How does it feel to think you are doing good things when some people say you are doing bad things?
8. What did you have to do to get to be president?
9. Do you get scared talking in front of all those people?
10. Did you have trouble learning anything at school, like reading?
This last question came from a child after the reading of the story.
1. The book says that when you lived in Indonesia you were poor. How does it feel to be rich? Do you help people by giving them some of your money?