1. This is a great resource to teach your students how to use Google Sheets. Set up a cell treasure hunt. Students need to locate the different cell references from the start point and change the cell colour to find the hidden treasure. Copy the spreadsheet from this link.
2. This is a resource shared by Gail Moore. Check out Math Mashup! Click on the image to the left for a copy of that mashup or click this link for even more!
3. March is National Women's History Month! Here is a Hyperdoc that was shared with me on a Facebook page I follow. This one is the Math and Science Edition. Click the image to Make, Take, Bake, Eliminate on your own copy!!
4. Reminder from quite a while back. Check out Sumdog for adaptive learning activities. This would make a wonderful anchor activity.
5. Monday Night Movie - Love Eddie B!
Hi, my name is Melanie Lewis. I am an Instructional Technology Resource Teacher for Amherst County Public Schools, located in the beautiful state of Virginia. I LOVE my job! I get to work on my hobby, anything that has to do with computers. I get to work with teachers and students, and I am definitely a people person. Plus, I DO NOT have to give grades. Wonderful, huh? Let me know how I can help you better integrate technology into your classroom.
ACPS' 1st computers
I know only one thing about the technology that awaits us in the future: We will find ways to tell stories with it. ~Jason Ohler