1. This week the ITRTs went to VSTE where I got tons of ideas! This first resource is a list of some of the amazing web based project sites that I was either reminded of or introduced to.
2. Check out this blog! Be sure to bookmark this page and visit each day to reveal another Google Tool that you can use. http://enewsletter.weebly.com/countdown-calendar.html
3. Wanna have some fun with Google? Try some of these sites.
4. This is a page from one of the presentations I attended this week at VSTE. It has a TON of extensions and apps that you may want to check out. These only work on the Chrome browser.
5. Friday at the Movies - Be more Dog!
Hi, my name is Melanie Lewis. I am an Instructional Technology Resource Teacher for Amherst County Public Schools, located in the beautiful state of Virginia. I LOVE my job! I get to work on my hobby, anything that has to do with computers. I get to work with teachers and students, and I am definitely a people person. Plus, I DO NOT have to give grades. Wonderful, huh? Let me know how I can help you better integrate technology into your classroom.
ACPS' 1st computers
I know only one thing about the technology that awaits us in the future: We will find ways to tell stories with it. ~Jason Ohler