- Mystery Animal - A game to see if you can guess the animal Google is thinking about in 20 questions or less. Was originally designed to work with your Google Home.
- Spell Up - A spelling game that Google originally designed for ESL students but everyone will have fun with!
- Smarty Pins - Answer Trivia questions by dropping map pins on a Google Map.
- Auto Draw - Start drawing and see how fast Google can guess what you are drawing.
- Ngram Viewer - More for the trivia lover! Type in three words and see which one is found the most time in books.
- Google Feud - If you are playing Family Feud against Google, which one of you will win?
1. This week the ITRTs went to VSTE where I got tons of ideas! This first resource is a list of some of the amazing web based project sites that I was either reminded of or introduced to.
2. Check out this blog! Be sure to bookmark this page and visit each day to reveal another Google Tool that you can use. http://enewsletter.weebly.com/countdown-calendar.html
3. Wanna have some fun with Google? Try some of these sites.
4. This is a page from one of the presentations I attended this week at VSTE. It has a TON of extensions and apps that you may want to check out. These only work on the Chrome browser.
5. Friday at the Movies - Be more Dog!
_Hi, my name is Melanie Lewis. I am an Instructional Technology Resource Teacher for Amherst County Public Schools,
located in the beautiful state of Virginia. I LOVE my job! I get to
work on my hobby, anything that has to do with computers. I get to work
with teachers and students, and I am definitely a people person. Plus,
I DO NOT have to give grades. Wonderful, huh? Let me know how I can help you better integrate technology into your classroom.
ACPS' 1st computers
I know only one thing about the technology that awaits us in the future: We will find ways to tell stories with it. ~Jason Ohler