1. We are Teachers has 3 fantastic virtual field trips! Check out this site and let your students explore Africa, China, or the Coral Reefs!
2. For some really class-oriented games try play2train.com. Practice math and become sharp using these brand new activities for all ages 8 and up. Your students will love these mental workouts!
3. I am in love with this site! Are you looking for ways to incorporate more STEM into your science? Check out this library of FREE lesson plans. Engineering Adventures is a FREE curriculum created especially for kids in grades 3–5.
4. The resource this week is a Scrabble Game done in Google Slides. I love Scrabble! Click on the image to start downloading the resource. Then go to File->Make a Copy to have a copy that you can upload to Google Classroom.
5. Friday At The Movies - Algo-Rithm
Hi, my name is Melanie Lewis. I am an Instructional Technology Resource Teacher for Amherst County Public Schools, located in the beautiful state of Virginia. I LOVE my job! I get to work on my hobby, anything that has to do with computers. I get to work with teachers and students, and I am definitely a people person. Plus, I DO NOT have to give grades. Wonderful, huh? Let me know how I can help you better integrate technology into your classroom.
ACPS' 1st computers
I know only one thing about the technology that awaits us in the future: We will find ways to tell stories with it. ~Jason Ohler